Saturday, December 20, 2014

Eve of the Eve of the Eve of the Eve of Christmas Eve Blogpost

It's Saturday the 20th of December and I am at the Reference Desk of the Wyckoff Public Library.

I am not ready for the holidays, whichever, but I'm trying. (Note the font colors in this blog!)

When I leave here, I will go directly to TONS OF TOYS and buy a gift for my 2.5 year old great-nephew.  My niece has requested dress-up costumes for him, and I am here to make his every Christmas wish come true (or at least this one!). (This font color is a nod to Hanukkah, being the ecumenical sort I was raised to be.)

In  a little more than a week, I will be celebrating my birthday on the final day of the year.  Yes, I am a New Years Eve baby, and believe me I celebrate mightily on that day, if only to celebrate that my birthday is over for  another  year (yippee!)
 

Note: chocolate cake. . .

SEE Y'ALL IN 2015!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts about this blog (be kind!). . .